Top 10 Causes of Cancer That We Use Daily!
Today’s article lists ten of the most dangerous, but less known causes of cancer we are unaware of, and we use it in our everyday life.
– Smoking is a leading cause of cancer and death from cancer. It causes cancers of the lung, esophagus, larynx, mouth, throat, kidney, bladder, liver, pancreas, stomach, cervix, colon, and rectum, as well as acute myeloid leukemia (1–3). Tobacco smoke is made up of thousands of chemicals, including at least 70 known to cause cancer. These cancer-causing chemicals are referred to as carcinogens.
Regardless of their age, smokers can substantially reduce their risk of disease, including cancer, by quitting.
– If you want to lower your risk of cancer, start using homemade skincare products. Decorative cosmetics often contain a large amount of petroleum and coal tar. These toxic substances can easily get through the skin, into the bloodstream and thus make way for cancer cell development.
Hormones in Meat And Milk
– The artificial hormones, used to increase milk and meat production in modern feeding practices for farm animals are linked to inflammation, cancer and a number of other diseases.
– A great number of plastic goods, thermal paper, water lines, and many dental composites contain Bisphenol-A (BPA), which is a known carcinogen. Laboratory tests show that BPA in canned food alters brain cells of rats.
– Artificial sweeteners are made of genetically modified sugar beets, which are extremely harmful as they rapidly increase insulin levels. Fructose, the artificial sweetener found in soda, is a serious factor for cancer development, and the caramel color it contains is also a known carcinogen. Soda acidifies the body, which leads to cancer cell division.
Aluminum in Deodorants and Antiperspirants
– It is advisable to use homemade or organic deodorants, for according to statistical data, the largest breast cancer incidence happens in the upper quadrant, near the armpit, which is where we normally apply deodorants filled with aluminum.
Mammograms, Dental X-Rays, Scanners at The Airport
– Unless it is for a real emergency situation, X-rays should be avoided since their harmful side effects may pose a greater health risk than does the original problem. Namely, multiple X-rays have been linked with multiple myeloma – a form of leukemia, and ten X-ray shots at the dentist’s are sufficient to produce cancer of the thyroid.
Gmo Soy and Corn
– It is well- known that the American soybean is genetically modified and soy increases the estrogen levels in the body. Additionally, soy milk contains hemagglutinin, an ingredient that transforms red blood cells in clots. Hence, always opt for some organic milk.
Commercial Soaps, Shampoos, Toothpastes, Creams
– It is a fact that everything applied on your skin, hair or teeth ends up in your blood. Homemade versions or organic and natural cosmetics are the best choice. Perfumes, colors, animal by-products and the other suspicious substances can cause cancer.
– Fluoride-free, spring water is the healthiest choice you can make. namely, fluoride is far from a mineral found in nature and it actually pollutes the water it’s added to. Moreover, it deprives our body of minerals, thus weakening our immune system.