Healthy Ginger Tea: To Fight Cancer, Cleanse the Liver and Dissolve Kidney Stones
Ginger is known as one of the most powerful food. It helps foster the immune system, reduces inflammation, improves digestion and contains lots of essential oils, that includes gingerol, shogaol and zingerone, which give its flavor and aroma.
It also have anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties which help reduce pain, cardiovascular diseases and cure asthma.
Ginger Tea Recipe
1 cup water
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
1. Boil the water.
2. Add the turmeric and ginger.
3. Let it simmer for 7-10 minutes. Then add the milk.
4. Remove from heat and pour the liquid in a cup.
Benefits of Ginger Tea:
- Helps improve circulation.
- Lowers the risk of heart attack.
- Treats viruses that cause influenza, colds or cold sores.
- Relieves pain and is highly effective in curing colds, sore muscles, flu or headache.
- Rich in antioxidants which helps prevent body infections and foster the immune system.