Double Chin Removal Exercises – Fast and Efficient
We’ve all tried tricks to hide a double chin—wearing a high-neck top or scarf and tilting our heads just right when our photo is taken.
There’s no denying it. The extra layer of fatty tissue under our chins is most often caused by being overweight.
Sagging skin under the chin can also occur as we age and our skin loses elasticity.In the past, complaints about sagging skin around the neck would come from people over 50. The lack of tone in the area under their chin can be attributed to their age and the inevitable, natural loss of tone that goes along with it. These days, however, young people are sporting double chins for a completely different reason.
While there are surgical procedures that can eliminate a double chin, they can be expensive. There are many simple home treatment and exercises options to get rid of a double chin that are pocket-friendly and painless. Needless to say, you also need to reduce excess weight with proper diet and exercise.
“Tech neck” is a term dermatologists use to describe the sagging side effect of using mobile devices/tablets etc. All that time with your head down is bound to cause a problem and now there is a possible solution. These double chin removal exercises can help work out the muscles that relax after hours of playing on your phone …
You can also try this Double Chin Removal tips:
1. Sugar Free Gum
To get rid of a double chin, it is essential to keep your facial muscles toned and give the muscles in your jaw line a workout. One of the best ways to do that is to chew sugarless gum. Sugar free chewing gum can even help you maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Simply chew sugarless gum several times a day to reduce your double chin as quickly as possible.
2. Cocoa Butter
When cocoa butter is used regularly, it will improve the elasticity of your skin and help get rid of your double chin.
- Slightly warm a few tablespoons of cocoa butter in the microwave.
- Gently massage the warm oil into your neck and double chin for several minutes.
- Do this twice a day, before taking a bath in the morning and every night before going to bed.
3. Wheat Germ Oil
Regular neck massage with wheat germ oil is another effective way to get rid of a double chin. Wheat germ oil has the goodness of vitamin E oil that will nourish and help tighten the skin.
- Before going to bed, rub some wheat germ oil gently around the chin area.
- Gently massage upwards from the bottom of the neck to the chin for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Leave the oil on your skin overnight.
- Repeat regularly to soon notice improvement in the appearance of your double chin.
4. Egg Whites
An egg white mask can be of great help in getting rid of a double chin because it has a skin tightening effect. Egg whites are also good for the overall health of the skin.
- Whisk together two egg whites, one tablespoon each of milk, honey and lemon juice.
- Add a few drops of peppermint essential oil.
- Apply this mask to the skin around your chin and neck area.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat dry your skin.
- Do this once daily for quick results.
Green tea contains potent antioxidants and various components that speed up your metabolism rate. This will help you burn extra calories and lose weight.
Start your day with a cup of green tea and drink several cups throughout the day. Green tea is available in different flavors, so you can choose one that suits your taste.