18 Mind Blowing Reasons Why Aloe Vera Is A Miracle Medicine Plant. You Will Never Buy Expensive Products Again!
Aloe Vera is one of the easiest plants to grow at home. It’s really simple to grow. Requires occasional watering, warm conditions, and a bit of fertilization now and then. You will get a lot benefits from growing aloe, mainly because of its medicinal properties. The plant has a thick, gel-filled leaves which can be easily harvested. Just cut open one of the leaves and collect the oozing gel from it.
You can find the aloe gel in most of the healthy food stores, but the thing is that the homegrown gel could be safer, and the cheaper version, of course. You will get the best benefits of aloe if you harvest the biggest and ripest leaves because of their larger concentration of gel.
In addition you will see the benefits of using Aloe Vera.
9 Benefits Of Taking Aloe Vera Internally
- Improves the immune system
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Prevents digestive disorders like bloating, constipation, IBS and colitis, and calms stomach disturbances
- Reduces heartburn and indigestion
- Reinforces the heart and improves the blood quality
- Promotes healthy gums
- Lowers arthritis inflammation
- Promotes better functioning of the urinary tract
- Boosts the production of white blood cells
9 Benefits Of Applying Aloe Vera Topically
- Calms acne and eczema
- Calms rashes, boils, and other skin afflictions
- Soothes burns
- Anti-itching for bug bites
- Moisturizes skin
- Reduces wrinkles
- Heal wounds
- Conditions hair as a shampoo and prevent hair loss
- Can be used as a shaving gel
It is believed that the plant we know today as aloe very, came first from Northern Africa. The first known documentation of its medicinal use was in the ancient Egyptian Papyrus called ebers, which provided 12 different recipes for healing with aloe. Ever since, the succulent plant has been used across the earth as both an ornamental plant, and healing medicine.
Therefore, try to avoid the pharmaceutical medications as much as possible, and enjoy the many benefits of aloe vera.