This Study Suggests That Unvaccinated Children Could Be Healthier
With the measles outbreak in America being traced back to unvaccinated children, there has been an uproar of ridicule over parents who choose not to vaccinate their children.
But a piece of the puzzle is going overlooked in this argument, and that is how and why we vaccinate altogether. Are we over-vaccinating? Are we using safe practices?
Тhe (IAS) Immunization Awareness Society In 1992 performed a survey on the health and vaccination status of New Zealand. They received 495 completed questionnaires, revealing 226 vaccinated children and 269 unvaccinated children. The ages ranged from 2 weeks to 46 years of age.
According to the researchers:
“Respondents were asked to provide the year of birth, gender, vaccinations received, whether or not the child suffered from a range of chronic conditions (asthma, eczema, ear infections/glue ear, recurring tonsillitis, hyperactivity, diabetes and epilepsy) whether or not he or she had needed grommets, had had a tonsillectomy, or were slow to develop motor skills (walking, crawling, sitting-up, etc.). Parents also provided information on breastfeeding and bottle feeding and when the child was weaned if breastfed.”
- Vaccinated children were more than three times as likely to be diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum (OR 4.3)
- Vaccinated children were 30-foldmore likely to be diagnosed with allergic rhinitis (hay fever) than non-vaccinated children
- *Vaccinated children were 22-foldmore likely to require an allergy medication than unvaccinated children
- Vaccinated children had more than quadruple the risk of being diagnosed with a learning disability than unvaccinated children (OR 5.2)
- Vaccinated children were 300 percent more likely to be diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder than unvaccinated children (OR 4.3)
- Vaccinated children were 340 percent (OR 4.4) more likely to have been diagnosedwithpneumonia than unvaccinated children
- Vaccinated children were 300 percent more likely to be diagnosed with an earinfection than unvaccinated children (OR 4.0)
- Vaccinated children were 700 percent more likely to have surgery to insert ear drainage tubes than unvaccinated children (OR 8.01)
- Vaccinated children were 2.5-fold more likely to be diagnosed with any chronic illness than unvaccinated children
Circling back to the hysteria over the measles outbreak, like the one that recently occurred at Disneyland, there was no evidence that vaccinated children were more protected from what is thought to be vaccine-preventable diseases. Both vaccinated and unvaccinated children revealed to have the same rates of infection with measles, mumps, Hepatitis A and B, influenza, rotavirus, and meningitis (both viral and bacterial).
There has been a history of measles outbreaks in highly/fully vaccinated populations.
The 2017 study revealed that it was actually unvaccinated children who were better protected against diseases thought to be preventable with vaccines, and that the risk of being diagnosed on the autism spectrum was more than four-fold higher among vaccinated children.
The study also found that the number of vaccinated children having a learning disability was five-fold that of unvaccinated children, four-fold for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and more than three-fold for any neurodevelopmental disorder.
The list goes on, as you will read in the study, from allergies to ear infections to the health effects of toxic metals like aluminum and mercury in vaccines.
But no matter the study’s results, it seems obvious the mainstream medical establishment doesn’t want to acknowledge the reality. As it continues to tout vaccines as modern medicine’s greatest gift, the fine print lurking beneath the surface, save for studies much of the media is avoiding, tells a different story.