Wi-Fi: A Silent Killer That Kills Us Slowly
We all have Wi-Fi in our homes, but having a wi-fi in the house also has its own safety concerns. Namely, wireless networks can seriously endanger your health, and especially the health of your children.
These are its potential risks:
Impaired Brain Function
It has been scientifically proven that Wi-Fi affects the function of the brain and concentration, leading to memory loss and trouble concentrating.
The exposure to Wi-Fi frequencies reduce sperm movement and lead to DNA fragmentation, reduced fertility, and a higher risk of abnormal pregnancy.
Damages Childhood Development
The non-thermal radio frequency radiation from Wi-Fi impedes normal cellular development, especially fetal development, as its affects growing tissues in the children and youth, so they are at a high risk of developmental issues.
Numerous people experience a real physical response to electromagnetic frequencies, such as increased heart rate, as it raises the risk of heart disease.
Development of Insomnia
Wi-Fi significantly affects sleep, due to the low-frequency modulation. People who are exposed to electromagnetic radiation need much more time to fall asleep.
Therefore, these are several ways to limit Wi-Fi radiation and protect yourself:
- Do not keep the cell phone in the pocket
- In the case of pregnancy, do not keep it close to the belly
- Wireless baby monitors operate on microwave frequency, so avoid them.
- Do not keep the wireless router in your kitchen or bedroom.
- Use wired phones when at home, to limit the exposure to electromagnetic radiation.
- Avoid talking on the cell phone and focus on texting.
- Keep the phone far from you, and on the seat, while driving.
- Before going to bed at night, disconnect all Wi-Fi devices.