Shrink Your Belly with This Cheap Homemade Shake
A big belly is always a problem, and nobody likes it. Of course, it looks bad, but that is not the only reason, you can have huge problems. You won’t be able to tie your shoes, to seat properly, etc.
All people facing this problem are probably dreaming of some drink that would help them wondrously remove the belly. Now, such thing is possible.
It is a natural shake that you be able to prepare it, all by yourself. You should add it to your diet, without any worries, because it has only a few calories.
To make this fresh and beneficial drink, you will need only these 4 ingredients: ginger, cucumber, mint, and lemon. When you mix all of this, you will have a healthy and tasty cocktail.
This drink is so powerful because of the following ingredients:
A high percentage of the vitamin C is stored in the lemon, and we combine it with almost every meal. Also, it contains a high percentage of vitamin B1.
Moreover, the lemon contains very important minerals, essential for our body. Those are phosphorus, fluorine, magnesium, iron, sodium, calcium and potassium.
Lemon Health Benefits:
- Helps wound healing
- Strengthens the tonicity of capillaries and blood vessels
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body
- It is bactericidal
- Regulates the level of blood glucose
- Strengthens the immune system, which helps the body not to get sick
- Precepts kidney stones
The Lemon is very important and natural medicine, because it can treat diseases like bronchitis, insomnia, pneumonia, colds, sores or cavities, constipation.
Furthermore, hypertension, fever, pleurisy, kidney stones, tonsillitis, anemia, rickets, inflammation, flu.
The cucumber is 96 % water, so it has only a few calories. This fits perfect in your diet because it will help you to lose your belly and weight too.
If you want to eat less than usual, you should consume the cucumber raw. We advise you to eat a small salad of cucumber before every meal, and you will eat less later.
Cucumber Health Benefits:
- Can help regulates uric acid levels
- Natural laxative- help clean the intestines
- Natural diuretic
- Reforms the mucus of the digestive system
- Promotes the detoxification of the body
- Protects the stomach walls
Indication: If you have irritable bowel, diarrhea, meteorism or chronic gastritis
The ginger is mostly used as a spice because of its particular flavor. But it is also used as the main ingredient and more importantly for treating many diseases.
The ginger contains vitamins, antioxidant, amino acids, minerals and essential oils, and it is known as a revitalizing agent.
The Ginger Helps With:
- Common colds and flu
- Digestive problems
- Problems with respiration
- Menstrual symptoms
- Heart disease – promotes blood circulation
As an aromatic herb, the mint has approach to natural medicine and also has many uses
Therapeutic Benefits of the Mint:
- It is good for your skin – helps to treat the skin issues such as eczema.
- Great for your respiratory system because of its anti-inflammatory possessions. It can treat disease like bronchitis, dry cough, etc.
- It is antiseptic because it prevents the developing of the harmful microorganisms
- The mint eases the expulsion of mucus and helps with decongesting the sinuses.
- The mint is good for digestive system because it may combat spasms, also, prevents flatulence
- It fights insomnia and improves the quality of sleep
- Fights stress
- It improves blood circulation
- Fights febrile pictures
- It is muscle relaxant
The mint is often used as a treatment of meteorism, diarrhea, colds, vomiting, flu, intestinal colic, Crohn’s disease. It can prevent cardiovascular disease and eliminate halitosis.
Cucumber, Ginger and Mint Lemonade
- Peeled ginger root – 1 inch
- Cucumber- 1 medium cucumber
- Lemons – 4 average size lemons Water – 2 liters
- Leaves of peppermint or fresh mint – 10 leaves
Making the Lemonade
First, cut one lemon into slices and clear away the seeds. After that, the cucumber should be cut in the same way. Next, squeeze up the other lemons.
Put the leaves of the mint, cucumber slices, lemon slices, the lemon juice, and the ginger slices in 2 liters of water. Finally, add stevia and mix it all well.
Put the drink in the fridge for 6 hours. When it is cold enough, you can just consume it or strain it first, you choose.
This is suitable for those who do not prefer to drink a lot of water and do not consume the suggested liquid.
Picture: Health and Love Page