Symptoms That Shows You May Have Parasites in your Body and How To Remove Them
Parasites are organisms that live and feed off of another organism. A parasite takes and consumes your body’s nutrients and meanwhile, it hurts the entire organism.
They can be found in numerous different forms and can thrive throughout the body, but most often live within the human intestines. Some types of parasites consume the red blood cells, causing anemia, others eat your food, making you hungry after every meal, but still unable to gain weight.
As claimed by the statistics of the World Health Organization, the occurrence of some type of parasitic infection can be found in 3.5 billion people.
The following are 10 parasite symptoms that tndicate the presence of parasites in your body:
- Skin problems: eczema, dry skin, hives, rashes, papular lesions and sores.
- Sleep problems such as disturbed sleep, bed wetting, insomnia, teeth grinding during sleep.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Irritable bowel syndrome is one of the more common signs of parasites in the body. Intestinal parasites fix themselves to the walls of the intestines which causes inflammation of the area.
- Fatigue, exhaustion, depression, or feeling of apathy frequently.
- Parasites generally attack the lining of the intestines which leads to a variety of abdominal problems prevail in distressing regularity
- Pain in navel, heart pain and arthritic pain, muscle and joint problems, including muscle pain, joint pain, muscle cramping, numbness of hands and/or feet.
- Iron-deficiency anemia diagnosis
- Reproductive problems, PMS, cysts and fibroids, prostate problems, menstrual problems, water retention and urinary tract infections.
- Mood and anxiety problems such as anxiety, nervousness, mood swings, depression, restlessness and forgetfulness
- Appetite and weight issues like weight gain, long standing obesity, inability to gain or lose weight, loss of appetite or uncontrollable hunger.
You need to know that you need to starve the parasites through eliminating sugar and processed foods from your diet, since they love sugar and everything that turns into sugar. Also, consuming more fiber helps the body get rid of parasites, especially worms.
On the other hand, parasites hate raw cabbage, coconut oil, pineapple, gentian root, ginger, aloe, pumpkin seeds, pomegranate seeds, blackberries, and papaya. Make sure to eat as much of these foods and herbs as possible, to ensure a hostile atmosphere for them, instead of a hospitable one.
Nevertheless, the most advisable procedure to determine if you have parasites in the body is the stool test. Moreover, consult with a licensed medical practitioner and complete the testing necessary to test the type of parasitic infection.