Consume This Drink Every Morning And You’ll Stop Fat Accumulation In Your Blood And Gaining Weight
If you are worried about the accumulated fat in your blood and cholesterol levels, this article is the real deal for you. Fat tends to accumulate in blood mostly due to unhealthy lifestyle, but sometimes it may simply be a matter of genetics. Normal cholesterol levels range between 4.60 and 6.20 mmol/L.
Science has come a long way in the last fifty years and one of those advances is better understanding what causes heart disease and taking a huge step towards preventing heart attacks from happening.
Doctors used to think that high cholesterol was the reason that people suffered from heart disease but recently, scientists have discovered that cholesterol levels don’t really have anything to do with heart health.
Now the answer for, how to lower cholesterol? is this amazing syrup.
Ingredients you need:
- 2.2 lbs / 1kg lemons
- 5-6 parsley sprigs
- 100 oz /3 liters water
- 2 tsp baking soda
Method of Preparation:
- Wash your lemons well and soak them in hot water. Stir in the baking soda.
- Leave them soaked in for an hour.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Slice your lemons. Do not remove the rind.
- Cook on a low heat for 2-3 hours, then strain.
- These ingredients should be enough to give you 1.5l of syrup.
- Drink your syrup every morning before you eat or drink anything, and a small shot glass is a perfect measuring tool.
- You should have just enough of this syrup for 15 days.