The Best Medicine Against Cholesterol And High Blood Pressure
The Amish’s culture is well known for its affinity for natural remedies believing in alternative medicine instead of Western medicine.
Their knowledge of natural medicines is derived from medicinal herbs and plants taken from Agrarian culture. The Amish through their alternative medicine is able to treat simple health problems using natural substances. This balmy beverage is powerful and a perfect therapy for cholesterol and high blood pressure. All of the ingredients in the drink are well known for having rich nutrients that produce benefits for the heart.
It’s a little hard to swallow, but it can dramatically improve your health!
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend at a low speed until smooth and uniform.
- Spoon the mix into a jar and refrigerate.
- Drink small amounts throughout the day, before every meal.
- If you can’t handle the taste, you can dilute the mix in a glass of water before drinking it.
- 1 clove of raw garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon of organic, freshly squeezed lemon juice (with pulp)
- 1 thumb of organic ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of raw, organic, unfiltered
What each ingredient does:
Lemon with pulp contains vitamin C, flavonoids, and dietary fiber, which have all been proven to lower cholesterol.
Honey has a mild effect in protecting arteries against cholesterol build up.
Ginger significantly lowers cholesterol and triglycerides levels in patients suffering from diabetes mellitus, hypothyroidism, nephrotic syndrome, and alcoholism.
Raw garlic lowers triglycerides, glucose and cholesterol levels in the blood of mouse models. It can also help prevent atherosclerosis.
Apple Cider Vinegar improves blood sugar control, insulin levels, and high triglyceride levels in patients with type 2 diabetes.
Lowering your cholesterol will reduce your risk of heart disease. Your can achieve this by cutting back on highly processed foods, incorporating more good fats into your diet and by exercising daily.
This natural remedy reduces cholesterol and acts against hypertension. Effects are best when the drink is consumed before breakfast and before dinner. This remedy can be consumed three times a day in equal doses.
You will experience the first results in a week.