5-Minute Butt Lift Brazilian Workout
Brazilian women are well known by their beautiful bodies and the good news is that you don’t need to be from Brazil to have a perfect body, all you need is five minutes a day to tone and lift your butt.
Leonardo Carvalho works at the Equinox Fitness Clubs in New York City, he claims that these 5 exercises are all you need for perfect butt.
Brazilian Butt Lift Pile
Minutes required 0:00-1:00
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, arms at sides, toes turned out.
- Tuck tailbone under and contract glutes.
- Lower body into a pli? Squat as low as you can go without allowing knees to creep past toes.
- Simultaneously raise arms to shoulder height in front of body, palms down. Hold for 2 seconds, and then return to starting position.
- After 20 reps, pulse at the bottom for 20 seconds.
Brazilian Butt Lift Touchdown
Minutes required 1:00-2:00
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, toes pointed forward.
- Squat down until knees are bent 90 degrees.
- Step left leg back into a deep reverse lunge, placing right hand along outside of right thigh or touching the floor.
- Raise left hand in front of face, palm facing out.
- Return to starting position and repeat, alternating sides.
Brazilian Butt Lift Explosive Lunge
Minutes required 2:00-3:00
- Lunge forward with left leg until knee is bent 90 degrees, directly over ankle, right knee pointing towards the floor.
- Jump up, pushing off the floor with both feet. Switch legs in midair, landing with right foot forward in a lunge. Continue, alternating sides.
Brazilian Butt Lift Single-Leg Squat with Towel
Minutes required 3:00-4:00
- Stand with feet together, toes pointed forward, arms at sides with right foot on top of a small folded towel.
- Shifting weight to left leg, bend left knee 45 to 90 degrees while sliding right leg and towel slowly out to the side as far as is comfortable for a count of 4.
- Slowly draw right leg back to start for a count of 4 while straightening left leg.
- Repeat for 30 seconds; switch sides.
Brazilian Butt Lift Squat with Kick-Back
Minutes required 4:00-5:00
- Stand with legs shoulder-width apart, arms at sides.
- Sit back into a squat keeping weight on heels, then lift right leg straight behind you, keeping hips pointing forward while extending arms.
- Return to start and switch sides.
Source and References : www.fitnessmagazine.com