10 Secret Kitchen Hacks, Which Only Chefs Know
Cooking can be a real joy if you know tricks in the kitchen, and if not, it can often become boring or difficult.
However, we will present 10 incredibly useful kitchen hacks which can be of great help while baking and cooking, and they will surely make your life much easier:
1.Boil the water for ice cubes before you freeze them, and they will be crystal clear.
2. Check the age of the eggs and see whether they are still good for consumption:
3. If you love eggs and often cook a lot of them, you should know that this works in the oven, 160 degrees for up to 15 minutes.
4. Roll the lemon before with some pressure on your countertop to easily juice it.
5. You can keep the wine cold and undiluted with some frozen grapes.
6. This easy and simple trick will help you peel the ginger in a second!
7. Peel the garlic in the following way: Place it in a bowl, shake it well, and you are done!
8. If put in a bag, the ice- cream will be easier to eat with a spoon, as it won’t be frozen and hard.
9. Put a wooden spoon on the cooking pot to prevent the water from boiling over.
10. Place few lemon slices under the grilled fish, and thus enrich its taste!
Pretty interesting, right?